Learn how to fly over water with a light and agile electric-powered hydrofoil on this guided water sports adventure in Boracay. Gear up in your safety helmet and life jacket and hit the waters.
- Learn how to fly over water without wind or waves
- Virtually silent, no emissions, and wake free
- A local English speaking instructor will guide you
- It’s easy, cool, and enjoyable
Come and enjoy this new environmentally friendly water sports activity in Boracay! This activity uses Fliteboard — an innovative and award-winning electric-powered hydrofoil. Virtually silent, with no emissions, and wake-free, it allows you to ride anywhere, without wind or waves. Learn how to fly over water. Feel the freedom. It’s easy, cool, and enjoyable!
- Use of Hydrofoil board
- Professional instructor
- Life jacket
- Safety helmet
- A friendly English-speaking local guide to bring you to the activity area
Not suitable for
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- People under 17 years
- People with high blood pressure
- People over 70 years
The meeting point is beachfront of Yellow Cab Boracay, Station 1 (Yellow Cab is next to Astoria Boracay). Please take a local e-trike, proceed to the meet-up location, and look for the guide holding a GetYourGuide sign.
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Guests are required to sign a liability waiver form that informs them of the risks of the activity
- If the sea is too rough, the experience may be canceled.