Enjoy Boracay’s gentle sea breezes in the calm water area while relaxing onboard a unique local paraw sailboat. Your boatman will take care of the sailing and take photos for you, so you can relax and enjoy the cruise.
- Board the unique paraw boat and glide through calm water
- Enjoy Boracay’s beauty from the crystal clear ocean
- Take lots of memorable photos with the help of the boatman
Paraw Sailing is a must-do local water sailboat experience in Boracay. Your host will wait for you at the meeting point and escort you to board the bamboo double outrigger paraw. These unique traditional boats are powered by the tropical breezes, so they’re a quiet and calming way to explore, and they’re native to the Visayas area of the Philippines.
Your boatman will sail your boat around the beautiful bay, showing you the best views on this side of the island. They will also help you take amazing pictures, so you can lay back, relax, and enjoy the breathtaking views and crystal clear water.
At the end of your tour, your guide will walk you back to the meeting point.
- 30 or 60-minutes boat ride (depending on option selected)
Not suitable for
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
Meet your host on the beach in front of the Astoria Boracay. Look for the guide holding a GetYourGuide sign.
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- This tour is dependent on weather conditions.